Medieval Mythical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels   Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:54 am

OOC-

Name:Jade
Habbo Username:XDJadeXD

-IC-

Name:Jade Alexandria
Race: Fallen Angel
Equipment:A Shadow bow and arrow with the kingdom symbols. A dagger in shirt with kingdom symbol
Height:5'10
Weight:139 lbs
Image: Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels GothAngel3
Appearance: Beautiful Light Light Blue hair and electric blue eyes, perfect figure, pale almost pure white skin, large black feathery wings.
Personality:She can be ruling at times but is very kind to people who treat her right. She does not like wars and would rather have peace than war.
Power: Pyrokinesis
Occupations:Queen of Fallen Angels
History:
A young woman that goes by the name of Jade Alexandria. She was a small child at the age of 8 when she was raped by her father. He had then killed her after that. Her mother was very kind to her. But her mother never knew that she was raped since she was 5. In heaven shewas highly respected always know to become royalty one day. She had then grown to be 15 years old. Now she would be in her 40's but she had never aged. She had seen an Male angel that she had liked, but he was married. She had plotted to break them up in an evil way. God had caught her and had banished her to hell. She did not like hell. So she excaped hell living on earth. She longs for love in the right one. She had adopted one girlout of lonelyness. The girls name was Nia. Her daughter Nia had found love in a man named TheFallen. So they married. Her daughter now has a son. His name is Jaden. Nowdays she stays with her daughter and son in law in the forest. Making jokes with her grandson and ruling her Kingdom with an Iron Fist. All the sudden one day she met a fallen angel named Risucho Elijah. She was madly in love. Also known as love struck. They had dated for a while and became very fond of each other. So they had married in a beautiful field. They now rule together. Still lovestruck just like when they met.

Last edited by FallenAngel on Wed May 19, 2010 1:09 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
niagirl1

niagirl1

PostSubject: Re: Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels   Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:45 am

i will take over the kingdom someday Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KoreyGilmore

KoreyGilmore

PostSubject: Re: Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels   Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:30 am

niagirl1 wrote:
i will take over the kingdom someday Embarassed
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels   Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:32 am

KoreyGilmore wrote:
niagirl1 wrote:
Nope none of you will. rabbit
Back to top Go down
BanseyT

BanseyT

PostSubject: Re: Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels   Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:16 am

KoreyGilmore wrote:
niagirl1 wrote:
But who will really rule it ?_?........... DO YA LIKE WAFFLES,"YES I LIKE WAFFLES"DO YA LIKE PANCAKES,"YES I LIKE panCAKES" DO YA LIKE FRENCH TOAST"YES I LIKE FRENCH TOAST" DO do do do CANT WAIT TO GET A MOUTH FULL,WAFFLES!!!........WAFFLES!!....wAFFLES... DO DO DO DO CANT WAIT TO GET A MOUTH FULL!!!!!! ~ Really random lol! king
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels   Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:24 pm

BanseyT wrote:
KoreyGilmore wrote:
niagirl1 wrote:
But who will really rule it ?_?........... DO YA LIKE WAFFLES,"YES I LIKE WAFFLES"DO YA LIKE PANCAKES,"YES I LIKE panCAKES" DO YA LIKE FRENCH TOAST"YES I LIKE FRENCH TOAST" DO do do do CANT WAIT TO GET A MOUTH FULL,WAFFLES!!!........WAFFLES!!....wAFFLES... DO DO DO DO CANT WAIT TO GET A MOUTH FULL!!!!!! ~ Really random lol! king

ROFL That is random. Razz albino
Back to top Go down
niagirl1

niagirl1

PostSubject: Re: Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels   Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:04 am

currently no one till the gay war is over Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels   Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade Alexandria: The Queen of the Fallen Angels
Page 1 of 1