Medieval Mythical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KoreyGilmore

KoreyGilmore

The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels) Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels)   The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:36 am

Name:TheFallen
Habbo Username:Homecomeingkill
-IC-

Name:TheFallen
Race:FallenAngel
Equipment:Daggers on chain
Height:Unknown
Weight:Unknown

Appearance:TheFallen Looks like a demon with huge wings he careys around to dagger on a chain for some reason/
Personality:Bad,killer,Slasher
History:TheFallen Died of a tornado it swept his Family up includeing him he left the world and he whent to heaven were he started a new life. he Became a Angel he found a men that use to make fun of his Family TheFallen got mad and killed him that night god sent him to hell were he became a Fallen he whent to Earth and found the one for him Nia Princess of FallenAngels they are now married and living a happy life he now has a son with nia his name is jayden.
Occupations: Shop owner, spiritual person etc. (if you have an occupation)
[img]The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels) Dark-angel[/img][img]The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels) Daggers[/img]

Last edited by KoreyGilmore on Sat May 15, 2010 2:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
niagirl1

niagirl1

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels)   The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:40 am

u should put a history in urs Razz
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels)   The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:08 am

Its Jaden. >.>
Back to top Go down
niagirl1

niagirl1

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels)   The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:37 am

FallenAngel wrote:
Its Jaden. >.>

and a few other errors to lol

men should be man unless u meant more then one person in that case take off the 'a' behind it
and went should not have a 'h' in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels)   The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fallen(Prince OF All Fallen Angels)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval Mythical :: Biographys-
Jump to: