Medieval Mythical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Addison ; Lycan Queen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah<3

Addison ; Lycan Queen Empty
PostSubject: Addison ; Lycan Queen   Addison ; Lycan Queen I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:12 am

-In Character Information-

Name: Addison
Race: Lycan Queen
Equipment: Currently Addison holds twin daggers and an armor form which she had gained from an Undead soldier.
Height: Five Foot, Seven Inches
Weight: One Hundred and Four Pounds.

Addison ; Lycan Queen Muwpw4
This is Addison in her Humanoid form

Addison ; Lycan Queen Qwyie0
Addison in her true Lycan form.

Appearance & Personality : Addison currently has Sandy Blond hair, and her hair color also indicates the coloring of her fur. She is very petite Humanoid, as well as a Lycan. She has Ocean Blue eyes, and her eye color carries on in her Lycan form. Addison may be a petite humanoid and Lycan, but don't let that fool you. She can be very hard headed, but also very sympathetic and adventurous. She is very spunky and can tend to be immature at times, but when duty call she is there to answer the door with out fear. Yet the only thing that Addison fears is that she will not be right for her race. Addison loves climbing trees and play fighting. What disgusts her the most is the smell of loathing vampires.

History: Very little History is known about Addison. All that is known about her is that she was bitten by a Lycan who was wandering around. Addison was just a person who was at the wrong place, at the wrong time. While she was learning how to use her powers to her advantage, A male Lycan took her under his wing. Later as she learned how to use her gift, the Lycan king had spotted her across a field one day. He was so taken by her beauty that he demanded that his current queen be demoted so that Addison could become the new Lycan Queen.

-Out of Character Info-

Name - Sarah
Habbo - Est.1885
Back to top Go down
Asia

PostSubject: Re: Addison ; Lycan Queen   Addison ; Lycan Queen I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:27 am

...I would hit that like the fist of an angry god.

...What? What did I say? >_>
Back to top Go down
Sarah<3

PostSubject: Re: Addison ; Lycan Queen   Addison ; Lycan Queen I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:30 am

You're going to have to fight Robby for this Razz
Back to top Go down
Asia

PostSubject: Re: Addison ; Lycan Queen   Addison ; Lycan Queen I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:31 am

Sarah<3 wrote:
You're going to have to fight Robby for this Razz

He can have you, he got you first Razz

Besides, I'm a girl.
Back to top Go down
markhussy

PostSubject: Re: Addison ; Lycan Queen   Addison ; Lycan Queen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Hello,

She has Ocean Blue eyes, and her eye color carries on in her Lycan form. Addison may be a petite humanoid and Lycan, but don't let that fool you. She can be very hard headed, but also very sympathetic and adventurous. She is very spunky and can tend to be immature at times, but when duty call she is there to answer the door with out fear. Yet the only thing that Addison fears is that she will not be right for her race.

Thanks,

manchester united shirt
liverpool shirt
jersey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addison ; Lycan Queen   Addison ; Lycan Queen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addison ; Lycan Queen
Page 1 of 1