Medieval Mythical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shade-The Demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AstroWoopy
Admin

Shade-The Demon Empty
PostSubject: Shade-The Demon   Shade-The Demon I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:18 am

-IC-

Name:Shade
Race:Demon
Equipment: Read My habbo badge
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Image:
Appearance:
Personality: Can be nice,But oncee pissed off your dead
Power: Summoning
Occupations: N/A

History: A demon and more...Further History will be revealed about him later

Human Form
Shade-The Demon Anime_boy-1

Demon Form
Shade-The Demon 1164919692_DemonAnime

Demon Form: Ultimate
Shade-The Demon Greater-demon
Back to top Go down
markhussy

Shade-The Demon Empty
PostSubject: Shade-The Demon    Shade-The Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:41 am

Hello,

A shade can be taken to mean the spirit or ghost of a dead person, residing in the underworld. The image of an underworld where the dead live in shadow is common to the Ancient Near East, in Biblical Hebrew expressed by the term tsalmaveth, literally "death-shadow". The Witch of Endor in the First Book of Samuel notably conjures the ghost of Samuel. Only select individuals are exempt from the fate of dwelling in shadow after death, ascending to the divine sphere. This is the apotheosis aspired to by kings claiming divinity, and reflected in the veneration of heroes. Plutarch relates how Alexander the Great was inconsolable after the death of Hephaistion up to the moment he received an oracle of Ammon confirming that the deceased was a hero, i.e. enjoyed the status of a divinity. Shades appear in Homer's the Odyssey, when Odysseus experiences a vision of Hades, and in the Aeneid, when Aeneas travels to the underworld. In the Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri, many of the dead are similarly referred to as shades, including Dante's guide, Virgil.

Thanks

toronto criminal lawyer
Back to top Go down

Shade-The Demon
Page 1 of 1