Medieval Mythical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vaugns Fang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean

Vaugns Fang Empty
PostSubject: Vaugns Fang   Vaugns Fang I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Weapon name: Vaugns Fang

Weapon type: Rapier

Weapon creator: Rhelic Pantheous

Weapon keeper: Rhelic Pantheous

Weapon Holders: All races, but is mostly used by mages or anyone else with magicla energies at their disposal.

Weapon image:
Vaugns Fang Vahns_Fang_by_sharp_n_pointy

Weapon effects: As a regular blade as seen above the blade of the rapier is made out of fragments of meteorite known as The Metal Of Mars. With this metal being the blade of the rapier it is nearly indestructable and is sleek and slim to promote fast movement. If the holder who was chosen by the blade with any type of magical power or control over their energy, you can swipe your hand a inch from the blade and change it into it's second form. The blade extends a little bit, and widens out to control it's own energies. the runes on the blade in it's second form are a sort of power where you can create blasts, waves, pillars, or pretty much anything that comes to mind as long as you have the energy to use it.(5 lines per attack,7 lines to control,10lines to deliver attack.) The blade has a third form but it has not been seen yet(will had third form once I get it.)
Back to top Go down
markhussy

Vaugns Fang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaugns Fang   Vaugns Fang I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello,

If the holder who was chosen by the blade with any type of magical power or control over their energy, you can swipe your hand a inch from the blade and change it into it's second form. The blade extends a little bit, and widens out to control it's own energies. the runes on the blade in it's second form are a sort of power where you can create blasts, waves, pillars, or pretty much anything that comes to mind as long as you have the energy to use it.

Thanks,

banner stands
Back to top Go down

Vaugns Fang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval Mythical :: Custom equipment-
Jump to: