Medieval Mythical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tas Bhell: Half Human

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JustPlainSad

Tas Bhell: Half Human Empty
PostSubject: Tas Bhell: Half Human   Tas Bhell: Half Human I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:35 am

OOC

Name: Darien
Habbo name: JustPlainSad

He knew it was all downhill from there. Tas ran for his dying father, to hear his last word.

TAS

HE HAS NO PICTURE.
(My picture isn't working out.)
Name: Tas Bhell
Height: 4'9 (Unusually short)
Weight: 114
Race: Half Human

Personality: Tas is always drad, and never happy. He really has no hopes, as all he knows is death. His only companion is nature.
Abilities: To bend nature with his Divine Music.
Equipment: A Lyre and several Lyre Chords.

History:

Tas was born. When he was born, his mother died during birth. From there, he was set to be executed, as it was the day of the Sinning Eagle, where all babies born that day get viciously stomped.

He and his dad grew up together as refugees, getting along and learning to take what they can get. However, once Tas turned 10, his dad left him. "You can survive on your own now. Please, take this with you."

Tas kept that lyre all his life after his dad left. I taught himself songs, and nature around him seemed to listen. Soon he began playing songs for trees and birds. They all seemed to cheer up when they heard his music. However, soon he found his dad. He knew it was all downhill from there. Tas ran for his dying father, to hear his last word. "Sadness." he said. The word echoed through his mind. Tas routed that word as his whole life, being sad. Tad turned 17, and he still thinks his mother is alive. He searches for her.

Last edited by JustPlainSad on Tue May 11, 2010 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : MGH)
Back to top Go down

Tas Bhell: Half Human
Page 1 of 1