Medieval Mythical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission's Bulletin Board

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robby

Mission's Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Mission's Bulletin Board   Mission's Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:49 am

Guilds of course take on missions to make money and every thing else... Things about missions. You must be in a guild to take on a mission. You must take screenies of completing your mission. When someone says they are taking on a mission then it is locked from anyone else taking it on for 1 hour if it is not completed by then, then some one else can do it. Once some one does a mission that mission no longer exists and a new on takes its place

Last edited by Robby on Wed May 12, 2010 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robby

PostSubject: -Mission for normal levels- Castle Hassle XD   Mission's Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:23 am

Scroll Says

Need Help, reward. A large yeti type beast about 7 feet tall is inside my castle! I need some one to rid me of this beast!
Here is a drawing of the beast:
Mission's Bulletin Board As

Area- The Castle

To defeat- 14 lines (Must have screenie)

Reward- 300 coins, Yeti Beast's pelt.
Back to top Go down
Robby

PostSubject: -Mission for normal levels- Spell gone Bad   Mission's Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:36 am

-Scroll reads-

My creation is out of control! It was an accident! I tried to create a spider beast to guard my secret treasures but i lost control and it turned out all wrong!. Please defeat the beast for me!
Drawing of the beast:
Mission's Bulletin Board Monsta10

Lines to kill: 35 (Must have screenie)

Height: 15 feet

Reward: 500 gold, Rare ancient magical item (Unknown till you complete the mission and tell arther)

Mission to be completed at: The Ruins
Back to top Go down
Rylar

Rylar

PostSubject: Please kill this   Mission's Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:59 am

This monster has killed many creatures
He must be destroyed
Here is a sketch
reward is 1000 Gold and a Golden Shield
Located in the Castle
20 Lines to Kill
Mission's Bulletin Board M15
Back to top Go down
Talos-Forerunner

PostSubject: It's ruining everything!   Mission's Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:17 am

The scroll Reads

This creature has been spotted and MUST BE DESTROYED!!! It has gone savage and killed many innocent Lycans, Vampires, Drakens and Dragons! Patrols are still being murdered by this fiend. Beware of its deadly bite. It can intoxicate you in seconds!
Here is a drawing of it:

Mission's Bulletin Board Evil-demon

Reward: 2000 gold, Enchanted Item of choice (Will be offered once killed)
Area: Castle Royal Room
LTK: 25 lines to kill (Screenie(s) please)
Back to top Go down
cakeisred

PostSubject: The Kraken's Child   Mission's Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:15 pm

We siren have been friends with the krakens for hundreds of years! Her child has been terroizing my people!
Here is a painting of this idotic eating machine!
Mission's Bulletin Board Kraken
Kill this monster and you shall recieve 20000 gold and an Amulet of Resaia (magic properties included)
LTK: 50 lines (screenie)
Extra Info:
Try to lure her out of the water so Mama kraken don't rip your face off! 60ft long, Skin is 7ft thick, ect. He has venom sacks based on his back teeth.
Also, don't die O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission's Bulletin Board   Mission's Bulletin Board I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission's Bulletin Board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval Mythical :: News & Anoucments-
Jump to: