Medieval Mythical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where can i find a code to copy and protect my website?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
markhussy

Where can i find a code to copy and protect my website? Empty
PostSubject: Brampton criminal lawyer   Where can i find a code to copy and protect my website? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:20 am

The attorney could possibly work on a low-profile, local cases. Or they can take on major court room cases. A couple of
lawyers may work larger regional as well as state cases. And then their are more experienced attorneys that work on
federal court scenarios. There are also international felony lawyers, responsible for concentrating on extradition and
illegal immigration law cases. Some other global cases can sometimes include intercontinental crime sectors or even
internet-based criminal activities.

Brampton criminal lawyer
Back to top Go down
markhussy

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a code to copy and protect my website?   Where can i find a code to copy and protect my website? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:10 pm

If you find sites that are using your content and not giving you attribution, send an email to the site owners requesting that they remove the content. Explain that you are the original author of the article and that no attribution is given therefore they are plagiarizing. There are some nice stock cease and desist letter templates at Plagiarismtoday. Allow a couple of days to pass to see if the content is taken down or attribution is added. If necessary seek legal counsel.

Thanks,
credit card debt consolidation
Back to top Go down
markhussy

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a code to copy and protect my website?   Where can i find a code to copy and protect my website? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:59 pm

When you view a webpage that means that this particular webpage is already on your hard drive. All the words, images, source code, media files are already downloaded to your temporary internet files folder on your pc. It's a matter of simply moving those files to another location on your hard drive and you've got all the content from that website.

Thanks,
indian restaurants
Back to top Go down
markhussy

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a code to copy and protect my website?   Where can i find a code to copy and protect my website? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:50 pm

There is nothing worse for a webmaster than finding out that your site has been copied. Every time I find out that someone has stolen my intellectual property my blood boils! Instead of just getting angry, there are steps you can take to stop the violations of your Copyright, which I’ve outlined in this article.

If you are already aware that someone copied your site, you can just skip ahead to the section market “What to Do When You Discover Someone Has Violated Your Copyright and Stolen Your Website’s Content”. If you’re not sure if someone is copying your site, keep on reading.

The first line of defense you have is the host of the site. Hosting companied do not want to be sued for letting one of the sites on their server violate your copyright. They usually act very quickly if you provide proper evidence.

Sometimes, you’ll find that the offending site is hosting on their own servers. If this is the case, you will have to go through the site’s Registrar. Registrars are also protective of copyright violations. A registrar will also be helpful in stopping the site from stealing your content.

Thanks,
impaired driving toronto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can i find a code to copy and protect my website?   Where can i find a code to copy and protect my website? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where can i find a code to copy and protect my website?
Page 1 of 1