Medieval Mythical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matthew Coyle ;; The Rogue Wizard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matthew Coyle ;; The Rogue Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Coyle ;; The Rogue Wizard   Matthew Coyle ;; The Rogue Wizard I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:54 am

Matthew Coyle
The Rogue Wizard
[img">https://2img.net/h/i164.photobucket.com/albums/u40/iamthorn990/Dark_Angel.png[/img:9b41]

Race:Dark Angel

Personality: He is a shadowed being, who seems to be hard to approach, He has a large distaste for dwarves and his humor seems to be dry and dark. He takes pride in his magical creations

History: Matthew was banned from the Wizard's Guild when he began to delve into the darker arts and was accounted for a series of murders. He now lives in a cave at this time, still practicing the dark arts, he is known to have robbed people, and soemtimes steal some blood, and sell it to the vampires.

Weaponry: See Specialized Stuff On Other Forum Section

Well theres my short post

He's A Guy Btw xD

If You Want To Know More Just Ask. x]
Back to top Go down
pdf2012

Matthew Coyle ;; The Rogue Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Coyle ;; The Rogue Wizard   Matthew Coyle ;; The Rogue Wizard I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:54 pm

You actually have a bit of trouble there. A level 7 rouge isn't going to be able to prestige class into anything that is a hybrid rouge/sorcerers.

There are, however, several options, such as the Arcane Trickster in the DMG, and several more in both Complete Adventurer and Complete Rouge.

There is also a class in the Player's Handbook 2, I think it is called the Duskblae, which is a 20 level base-class that is a hybrid rouge/sorcerer.

PSD to XHTML|Affiliate Programs
Back to top Go down

Matthew Coyle ;; The Rogue Wizard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval Mythical :: Biographys-
Jump to: