Medieval Mythical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alexandor Raveros bio; Lycan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicGreek

Alexandor Raveros bio; Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Alexandor Raveros bio; Lycan   Alexandor Raveros bio; Lycan I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:37 am

OOC-

Name:Kyle Totton
Habbo Username:EpicGreek

-IC-

Name: Alexandor Raveros
Race: Lycan
Equipment:Katana
Height:6'6
Weight:140
Image:Human form:
Appearance: Alexandor Raveros bio; Lycan BOYcopy

Lycan form
:Alexandor Raveros bio; Lycan WB
Personality: Kind, but can be rude at times if need to
Power: Lycan powers
Occupations: None

History:Alex was a only two months old when he got transform. His parents found him fast when they heard him crying. They didn't know yet but within days when the full moon came out their son would be changed forever. When the full moon came he transformed and killed his parents and everyone in the mansion. He then changed back when he killed all those in sight since their mansion was out in the country. A real older lycan sought him out and took him in as a son and a mentor. He taught him how to control his lycan stage and taught him how to swordsman ship when he was of age which was at 8. He become real strong and fast. He is a master at swordsmanship and one day when he was 15 he killed his master taking the role of lycan master over him. He is now 17 looking for a girlfriend perhaps or friends in general.

Last edited by EpicGreek on Mon May 17, 2010 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Grant

PostSubject: Re: Alexandor Raveros bio; Lycan   Alexandor Raveros bio; Lycan I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:11 am

There is no second form, only lycan & human

Pending
Back to top Go down
pdf2012

PostSubject: Re: Alexandor Raveros bio; Lycan   Alexandor Raveros bio; Lycan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:55 pm

werewolves are a type of lycanthrope, you also have other were-animals and reverse were-animals.

PSD to XHTML|Affiliate Programs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexandor Raveros bio; Lycan   Alexandor Raveros bio; Lycan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexandor Raveros bio; Lycan
Page 1 of 1