Medieval Mythical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nehillious La'ar :; Darklord & King of the Reapers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Grant

Nehillious La'ar :; Darklord & King of the Reapers. Empty
PostSubject: Nehillious La'ar :; Darklord & King of the Reapers.   Nehillious La'ar :; Darklord & King of the Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Name: Nehillious La'ar
Habbo Name: ahshahshas
Alias: Darklord
Carries: Full body Robes
Appearance: Although his normal appearance is that of a skeleton with robes and a scythe of some sort, he can take on any appearance he wishes and is thus, faceless. No one has seen his real appearance but perhaps someday someone will.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Nehillious La'ar :; Darklord & King of the Reapers.   Nehillious La'ar :; Darklord & King of the Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:34 am

Short bio. >.>
Back to top Go down
Admin-Grant

PostSubject: Re: Nehillious La'ar :; Darklord & King of the Reapers.   Nehillious La'ar :; Darklord & King of the Reapers. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:12 am

Admin-Grant wrote:
Name: Nehillious La'ar
Habbo Name: ahshahshas
Alias: Darklord
Carries: Full body Robes
Appearance: Although his normal appearance is that of a skeleton with robes and a scythe of some sort, he can take on any appearance he wishes and is thus, faceless. No one has seen his real appearance but perhaps someday someone will.

yeah i was going out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nehillious La'ar :; Darklord & King of the Reapers.   Nehillious La'ar :; Darklord & King of the Reapers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nehillious La'ar :; Darklord & King of the Reapers.
Page 1 of 1